This, Roasted Broccoli and Avocado Salad is by far one of the best salads we have had! We would even go so far as to say that it makes a great side dish or, if you are like us, even a fantastic, fresh and exciting meal. We love how the flavors come together and the textures hit the spot. The small additional step of roasting the Broccoli adds so much to the dish, while still retaining the freshness. Customizing this Roasted Broccoli and Avocado Salad and making it your own, can be so simple, so easy and so rewarding!
Scroll to the bottom for video
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Black Pepper Powder
Olive Oil or any Oil of your choice
Cherry Tomatoes, halved
Red Chili Flakes
Roasted Cumin Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (approx 180 degrees C ).
2. In a mixing bowl, add in the Broccoli Florets.
3. Smash the Garlic Cloves and add those to the Broccoli as well.
4. Drizzle Oil, Salt and Black Pepper and mix well.
5. Spread in a single layer, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes, until the edges get a slight color.
7. Meanwhile, dry roast the Cashews, Pecans and Walnuts and allow them to cool.
8. Once cooled, rough chop them and keep aside.
9. Transfer the Broccoli to the mixing bowl.
10. Add the balance of the ingredients and mix well.
11. Taste test and adjust to taste.
12. Can be served warm, at room temperature or cold.
Check out the ShowMeThecurry YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media:
#KetoSalad #WholesomeSalad #LunchSalad
How to make an awesome salad, Salad for Lunch #Best Salad ever #Salad without salad dressing, How to make easy and healthy salad