These Roasted Masala Cashews are the perfect pairing with drinks, for a party or you are in a mood for something special! We love how you can customize them with your favorite salt and spices and get really, really creative with it. We usually make a big batch and store them and then it’s just grab-and-go with these delicious munchies.
Scroll to the bottom for video
Cashews – 2 cups
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Citric Acid – 1/4 teaspoon
Red Chili Flakes – 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
Butter – 2 Tablespoons
1. Add in the Salt, Citric Acid and Red Chili Flakes into a mortar and grind coarsely with the pestle.
2. In a skillet, melt the Butter on low-medium heat.
3. Add the Cashews to the skillet.
4. Mix and keep stirring till the Cashews change color to a light golden.
4. Turn off the flame and add in the spices.
5. Mix in the spices well and transfer the Cashews to another bowl.
6. Allow the Cashews to cool down completely before serving or storing them.
1. Add in Black Pepper Powder or other spices to change up the taste and flavors.
2. Allow the Cashews to cool down completely to get the crunch back.
3. Store in a clean jar in the pantry.
4. We have used unroasted Cashews, you can use roasted, salted Cashews – reduce the salt and the amount of cooking time.
Check out the ShowMeThecurry YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media:
How to make chatpate cashews, chatpate kaju, spicy kaju, kaju with drinks, kaju as appetizer , masaledar kaju, masaledar cashews, how to make indian style kaju, how to make desi kaju, how to spice kaju at home recipe