With the weather warming up, what better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than to indulge Mom with delicious homemade ice cream. With just a few ingredients, you can make a show stopper Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream that people will swear was professionally made. The flavor of strawberry cheesecake is beautifully integrated into this easy to make no-churn ice cream. That’s right, no ice cream machine needed!
Scroll down for detailed video recipe.
Strawberries – 1 1/2 cups, chopped
Sugar – 1 1/2 Tbsp
Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
Cream Cheese – 1, 8 oz package (softened at room temperature)
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1, 14 oz can
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Heavy Whipping Cream – 2 cups, chilled
Graham Cracker Pie Crust – 1
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and cook over medium heat until Strawberries are softened and saucy.
2. Keep cooked Strawberries in the fridge to cool completely.
3. Combine next 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend together with a hand blender until smooth and lump free.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, whip Heavy Whipping Cream until medium stiff peaks.
5. Gently fold in whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
6. Break Graham Cracker Pie Crust into small pieces and fold into the mixture.
7. Spoon completely cooled strawberries into the mixture while gently folding, creating a swirling effect.
8. Place plastic wrap directly over the mixture and freeze for 4 hours.
9. Remove mixture from freezer and mix gently with a hand blender on low speed. Scrape down the sides and mix.
10. Transfer mixture into a freezer safe container with a tight fitting lid.
11. Place plastic wrap directly over the mixture once again and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
12. To serve, keep ice cream at room temp for 30-35 minutes for easier scooping.
Check out the ShowMeThecurry YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media:
How to make homemade ice cream, strawberry cheesecake ice cream, no churn ice cream recipe, making ice cream without ice cream machine, mothers day desserts, easy desserts, cream cheese dessert recipes, graham crackers.