Who’s ready for a fusion twist? Put this delicious Paneer Chaat Pizza on the menu tonight! It can be an exciting dinner option or an easy to put together appetizer for your next party. The combination of flavorful paneer with the sweet and sour balance of the tamarind and mint chutneys makes this pizza or flatbread a sure fire winner!
Scroll down for detailed video recipe.
1. Preheat oven (400F-425F).
2. Spread a layer of Paneer Bhurji over Naan or Flatbread.
3. Add a few slices of Onions.
4. Place Naan or Flatbread directly on the center rack of oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes until Naan or Flatbread is crispy.
5. Finish with a drizzle of Mint and Tamarind Chutney and Cilantro.
6. Cut into desired size pieces.
Check out the ShowMeThecurry YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media:
Make ahead appetizers, fun foods for kids, exciting appetizer ideas, fusion appetizers, paneer bhurji, chaat pizza, indian flatbread, panir recipes, indian fusion food, vegetarian.