After the festivals are over, we sometimes have a lot of jalebi left over. Once everyone in the house has had enough of it, we make this great jalebi pudding dessert recipe that just can’t be any easier!
Jalebi – 3, big or to taste
Whole Milk – 2 cups
Eggs – 2
1. Break the eggs into the milk and gently hand blend it well all together.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius).
3. Grease the dish that you will bake in with cooking spray.
4. Break the Jalebis into bite size pieces and put it into the baking dish.
5. Pour in the Milk and Egg mixture.
6. Put the dish into the oven to cook for 1 hour, uncovered.
7. Once out of the oven, allow it to stand for 5-10 minutes.
8. Loosen the edges and flip the pudding into a platter for serving.
9. Jalebi Pudding is best served hot. Serves 4-6.
1. Do not eat/serve the pudding straight out of the oven, it is very hot and can burn.
2. You don’t have to flip the pudding but the presentation is a lot better.
Check out the ShowMeThecurry YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media:
How to make homemade jalebi pudding recipe, what to do with soggy jalebi, easy dessert ideas, Indian dessert recipes.