When the thought of dessert leads to pangs of guilt, there is no need to skip it. This super easy Fruit and Yogurt Parfait recipe will save the day. With delicious layers of lightly sweetened Greek yogurt and your choice of fruits and nuts, you can confidently “have your parfait and eat it too”.
Ingredients: (makes 1 to 2 Parfaits depending on size of parfait cup)
Greek Yogurt – 1 cup
Almond Meal – 2 Tbsp (grind whole almonds using a coffee grinder or other mixie)
Honey – to taste
Mango – 1, pureed (reserve few whole pieces to garnish)
Granola – 1 to 2 Tbsp
Caramelized Almonds – 1 to 2 Tbsp
1. Mix Yogurt with Almond Meal and Honey until well incorporated.
2. In a 6 oz Parfait cup or other clear narrow glass, layer 1/3 of the Yogurt mixture.
3. Top with 1/2 of the pureed Mango.
4. Add few slices of Caramelized Almonds.
5. Repeat with 1/3 of Yogurt mixture and rest of the pureed Mango.
6. Top with final 1/3 of Yogurt Mixture, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour if time permits.
7. Garnish with reserved Mango pieces, Granola and Caramelized Almonds.
Note: Try these other fruits: Strawberries or other berries, peaches, pineapple, apricots
12 thoughts on “Fruit and Yogurt Parfait Recipe”
Amazing!!! I made it and I am eating it as am writing this comment. Thank you for a wonderful and quick dessert. Today, I am gonna welcome my hubby when he returns from office with this wonderful parfait.
Thank you ladies!!
Video not working!! Looks so yum!!
How cute and simple! I am going to try this soon:)
Can I use frozen mango or pineapple? Thaw it and run it in the blender perhaps?
:)How do you guys come up w/these ideas? What a creative young women.. Keep up the great work.. God bless..
hi hetal & anuja..
:)Will sure try this recipe out.. One question i have is about the nasi goreng .. & can jasmine rice work in that recipe.. thank you very much..
Simple and fantastic recipe. Thank you.
ummm…Yummy. Thnaks for the ‘healthy’ dessert recipe.