Submitted by: Priya Sharma
Coconut scraped – 1 cup
Gram flour (besan) – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Ghee (Clarified butter) – 1 cup
Cane Sugar – 2¾ cups
1. Take coconut, ghee, sugar, gram flour and milk in a deep pan and mix.
2. Grease a thali.
3. Cook on medium heat, stirring continuously, till thick.
4. As it begins to leave the sides of the pan transfer the mixture onto the greased thali and spread.
5. Smoothen the top and let it set.
6. When cooled cut into squares or diamonds and remove the pieces.
7. Store it in an air tight container.
0 thoughts on “Coconut Besan Barfi”
can you tell me the amount i need to use for this receipe for 20 people
This was a recipe submitted by a viewer (a long time ago). Sorry, we don’t have information on how many it serves.
Its 16 servings for this recipe.
hello, i was wondering if i could do it without shredded coconut by doubling the amount of gram flour. is that possible?
hi can you actually make this recipe in your show please