Submitted by: Priya Sharma
Coconut scraped – 1 cup
Gram flour (besan) – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Ghee (Clarified butter) – 1 cup
Cane Sugar – 2¾ cups
1. Take coconut, ghee, sugar, gram flour and milk in a deep pan and mix.
2. Grease a thali.
3. Cook on medium heat, stirring continuously, till thick.
4. As it begins to leave the sides of the pan transfer the mixture onto the greased thali and spread.
5. Smoothen the top and let it set.
6. When cooled cut into squares or diamonds and remove the pieces.
7. Store it in an air tight container.