Try this easy dessert hack for your next party or get-together. It combines two favorites: Paan (the most delicious after dinner mouth freshener and digestive aide) and Vanilla Ice Cream (no introduction needed). Its the perfect make ahead dessert so you can make it a day or two ahead and forget about it. This paan ice cream will be ready for your guests at dessert time!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: NIL
Set Time: 3-4 hours
Serves: 4 approximately
Pre-made Paan – 1
Softened Vanilla Ice Cream: 2 cups, approximately
Mukhwaas (Mouth Freshner) – a few pinches
1. Cut the pre-made Paan into a blender.
2. Add in approximately 1/4th cup of Vanilla Ice Cream and blend well.
3. Transfer contents to a dish and add in the balance of the Ice Cream.
4. Fold the Paan mix into the Ice Cream.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for a couple of hours.
6. Remove from the freezer and mix the Ice Cream to aerate and mix Paan bits that may have settled at the bottom. Try not to over-mix.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and put it back in the freezer for another couple of hours.
8. Remove when ready to serve with a sprinkle of Mukhwaas.
1. The amounts are approximate, you can increase and decrease the amounts depending on the intensity of Paan flavor you like.