It is unbelievably easy and so very delicious.With just a few ingredients on hand, it is amazing what can be churned out. This wonderful Mango Ice Cream recipe was submitted by Vani Sudarshan, from Dallas, thanks!
Mango Pulp – 30 oz can
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 14 oz can
Whipped Topping – 8 oz container
Fresh Mango – cubed, optional
1. In a big bowl pour in the Mango Pulp, Condensed Milk and the Whipped Topping.
2. Fold them in very well but very gently.
3. Pour into a dish with a tight fitting lid.
4. Cover and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, mix in the cubed Mango pieces and return dish to the freezer.
6. Allow it to freeze for another 3 hours or so.
7. Serve and enjoy!
1. Fresh Mango plup can be substituted for the can.
2. Add in Tutti-fruiti, nuts, saffron or cubes of cake for a variation.
3. Great make-ahead dessert.