I love to make a big batch of these amazing Almonds to keep on hand for snacking on the go or just have a piece of two every time that you are passing by the kitchen or those wonderful expected or unexpected guests or even better – perfect munchies in the evening or with drinks or tea! The flavors and the spices of these Masala Almonds are just the right balance of naughty and nice!
Wishing everyone a healthy, happy and a very fruitful 2020!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Almonds – 2 cups
Ghee – 1 Tablespoon
Pink Himalayan Salt – 1/2 Tablespoon or to taste
Citric Acid – 1/4 tsp
Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1/4 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix the Ghee with the Almonds well till they are all coated with the Ghee.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Pour the Almonds on the parchment paper in a single layer.
5. Transfer into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, collect Salt and the spices in a bowl.
7. Blend them till they form a smooth powder.
9. Once the Almonds are done, transfer them back to the bowl.
10. While they are still hot, add the blended spices to the almonds and mix well till they are all coated.
11. Allow the Almonds to cool down.
12. They are ready to be served or stored for later.
1. Allow the Almonds to cool down before storing them
2. They can be stored on an air tight container in the pantry.
3. Play with different spices to get different flavors.
2 thoughts on “Masala Almonds”
I made iit and it turned out yumm, I have a question ,ur ghee in the video looks liquified or semi , may I plz know hw to make a granular ghee and avoid solidifying, plz share tips if u have any thank u
Can you please make a similar video for Makhana which can stay crisp longer