Some pickles do not require weeks of prep work and we love those kinds. Here is a great recipe shared with us by Kinnari. This Tindora Pickle has everything going for it…the taste, the color, the ease of making it! In short, it has stolen our hearts:-)
Tindora Pickle will WOW you as well! Just watch the video and you’ll be drooling as well…
Tindora – 3/4 lb (350g)
Salt – to taste
White Vinegar – 1 Tbsp
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Pickle Masala – 3 Tbsp or to taste
1. Wash and wipe the Tindora before cutting it.
2. Put the cut Tindora in a bowl and add in the White Vinegar and Salt. Mix well.
3. Cover and leave set aside for 1-2 hours.
4. Uncover and add in the Pickle Masala, mix and make sure the Tindora is well coated.
5. Add in the Oil and mix again.
6. Transfer to a bottle or a jar and store in the fridge upto 10 days.
1. Use a clean, dry bottle or a jar to store the pickle.
2. A great way to make sure that the bottle/jar is dry is to use a hair dryer and blow into it for a couple of minutes.
3. Change the vegetable or add in a few others for a wonderful variation.