Life wouldn’t be the same without Salsa – the dance and the dip, both amazing. Here we are going to talk about the ‘dip’ or the condiment that is the highlight to of any Mexican meal. Fresh, delicious, easy, satisfying and fantastic! You’ll never want to eat out of a bottle again! Thanks, Sangita for this great recipe.
Now for the other ‘salsa’, the dance, we think we’ll just leave that to the pros…
Tomoatoes – 2 large, chopped
Onions – 1/4 large, chopped
Garlic – 4 large cloves
Jalapenos – to taste
Tomato Sauce – 8 oz can
Cilantro – 1 cup, chopped
Salt – to taste
Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Lime Juice – to taste
Black Pepper – to taste
1. Add the following to a food processor: Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic & Jalapenos.
2. Blend enough but not too smooth.
3. Open up and add in Tomato Sauce, Cilantro, Roasted Cumin Powder, Salt, Black Pepper and Lime Juice.
4. Close and pulse till eveything is incorporated well.
5. Chill and serve with Chips or a great Mexican meal!