Tri-Color Bell Pepper stir fry dish is a colorful and healthy way to enjoy your vegetables. Thanks, Nitu, for sharing this awesome recipe which is always a big hit with everyone!
Yellow Bell Pepper – 1 (diced into 1″ squares)
Red Bell Pepper – 1 (diced into 1″ sq.)
Green Bell Pepper – 1 (diced into 1″ sq.)
Tomato – 1 medium (diced into 1″ sq.)
Cucumber – 1 (peeled and cut into 1″ sq.)
Red Onion – 1 small (diced into 1″ sq.)
Green Chili – 1-2 (finely chopped) – optional
Cilantro – 10 springs (finely chopped)
Oil – 1 tbsp
Tandoori Masala – 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Dried Cranberries – 1/4 cup
- Heat Oil in a large wok on med-high flame.
- Once Oil is hot, add Onions, Tomatoes and Green Chilies.
- Saute for 3 to 4 mins., stirring continuously.
- Add Chaat Masala and Tandoori Masala and mix well.
- Add Bell Pepper and saute for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Cucumber and Lemon Juice, mix and turn off the flame.
- Add in Salt and mix well.
- Top with Cranberries and Cilantro, toss lightly and serve hot (or cold)!
- Do not overcook the onions…they need to retain their crunch to really enjoy this dish.
- Use just one color bell pepper if all 3 colors are not available.
- This is a great dish when you are hungry but want something really healthy.