Submitted By: Naheed Khan
1 cup Rice Flour
1/2 cup Besan
1 medium size Onion, finely chopped
1 medium size Tomato, finely chopped
1 grated Carrot
2 chopped Green Chillies, finely chopped
Chopped Coriander leaves (Cilantro), finely chopped
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl, except the oil.
2. Add Water and make a mixture of dropping consistency.
3. Heat oil in flat tawa and spread mixture over it.
4. Fry on one side and flip and cook on the other side as well.
5. Serve hot with chutney or Sauce.