Submitted by: 4ever4you
I encountered this drink in an obscure Doon Club in northern India in my teenage years – wasn’t allowed to drink alcohol. The taste, and especially the name (sounds like Zeher – poison), stayed in my memory. I finally recreated that excellent drink based on what I remember it tasted like.
1. Frozen Limeade concentrate (NOT lemonade)
2. 7up or Sprite or GingerAle chilled
3. Kala Namak (Black Salt) or Chaat Masala
5. Dash of Vodka – optional
1. Partially defrost the frozen limeade and add 2 tablespoons of the concentrate to a glass.
2. Add 1/4 teaspoon of Kala Namak (Black Salt) or Chaat Masala
3. Add a dash of vodka – if you want
5. Add chilled 7up or Sprite or GingerAle
6. Add Ice
ShowMeTheCurry notes: We tried it and it was awesome. Thanks for the submission.