Submitted by: Meenakshi Sharma
Papad (plain or masala)- 1pkt, small
Red Onion -1, medium
Tomato -1, medium
Garam Masala -1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Cilantro – for garnishing
Red Chilli Powder -to taste
Cumin Seeds -for seasoning 2 pinch (approx 1/2 tsp)
Oil -2 tbsp
- Put oil in non stick pan.
- When it’s gets hot put cumin seeds.
- When it’s start sputtring add chopped onion mix well.
- When it’s start turning brown add chopped tomato mix well with onion till it gets so soft
- Add Salt, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala.
- Now add half cup of water in onion masala mix well
- Break all the papad in about bite size pieces and add to the masala.
- Just give them a stir cover it for 1 min and turn off the gas.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve papad sabzi with hot roti or puri
1. We used 8 papads, 1 Tbsp Oil and 1 tsp of Garam Masala to accomodate our tastes. It is a great instant dish and needs to be eaten immedietly…right off the stove.