Submitted by: Meenakshi Sharma
Papad (plain or masala)- 1pkt, small
Red Onion -1, medium
Tomato -1, medium
Garam Masala -1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Cilantro – for garnishing
Red Chilli Powder -to taste
Cumin Seeds -for seasoning 2 pinch (approx 1/2 tsp)
Oil -2 tbsp
- Put oil in non stick pan.
- When it’s gets hot put cumin seeds.
- When it’s start sputtring add chopped onion mix well.
- When it’s start turning brown add chopped tomato mix well with onion till it gets so soft
- Add Salt, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala.
- Now add half cup of water in onion masala mix well
- Break all the papad in about bite size pieces and add to the masala.
- Just give them a stir cover it for 1 min and turn off the gas.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve papad sabzi with hot roti or puri
1. We used 8 papads, 1 Tbsp Oil and 1 tsp of Garam Masala to accomodate our tastes. It is a great instant dish and needs to be eaten immedietly…right off the stove.
0 thoughts on “Instant Papad Ki Sabzi”
HAI!… HEATAL AND ANUJA IAM WATCH YOUR EVERY DISH ITS GOOD MY WISHES WITH U MAKE MORE REAPIES FOR ME BY THE WAY YOUR CHIEKEN 65 IS BRILEANT ENJOY COCKING IAN SHORE YOURS HASBANDS WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH U OK! BEST OF LUCK ……… AMINA KHATOON
Another fabulous recipe. Would especially love to see the video. Love watching you two – makes me feel all’s okay with the world to see two lovely, eager young ladies demonstrate with so much panache and smarts!
Papad ki sabzi video will be coming out soon.
Great Website, nice recipes. Want to ask, How much time should we wait for puting the papad after adding water.
Break the papad and put it in raw. The video is coming shortly.
should we straight away put pappad or fry da pappad n then add?
Wowthat looks easy and tasty. A must-try!
Very tasty and spicy
hi i saw that u published my papad ki sabzi but u didn’t mention my name .