2 big Capsicum cut into strips
1 1/4 tsp Coriander pwd
1/2 tsp Cumin pwd
2 tbsp Oil
1 big Onion cut lengthwise
1 tsp Red Chilli pwd
2 tbsp Roasted Peanut coarse pwd
1 tsp Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1.Heat oil in a kadai.
2.Once hot add capsicum slices, fry for couple of mins.
3. Then add onion slices, fry for till they become translucent.
4. Add all the masalas. Fry for 2mins, then add about 1/4cup of water and mix.
5. Cover and cook for about 5mins.
6. Your yummy capsicum is ready.
7. You can alter the taste of salt, sugar and r.chiili according to your taste. I like it hot! Serve hot with Chapatis.