Every once in a while we just love the convenience of a ready-made veggie burger patty but then if you are not going to enjoy it, what’s the point? Ever wonder why they can’t make those store-bought burgers taste good? How can we fix that and add some flavor to them so they can be enjoyed? Here is a great why to spruce up that ready made burger patty and give it the oomph that is lacking, making the burger “devour-worthy”! Enjoy the ordinary, ready made, store bought burger and take it to a new flavor height!
Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 5 Min
Olive Oil – 1- 2 tsp
Onions – 1/4 finely sliced
Mushrooms – 1-2, sliced
Salt – to taste
Garlic Powder – 1/4 tsp or to taste
Italian Seasoning – 1/4 tsp
Crushed Chili Flakes – to taste
Frozen Store Bought Burger – 1
Cheese Slice – 1
Burger Bun – 1
Mayonnaise (any flavor) – dash, to taste
Avocado – few slices (optional)
1. Heat Oil in a skillet.
2. Once hot, add in the Onions and mix till the Oil coats the Onions.
3. Add in the Mushrooms and the Tomatoes and Green Chillies (optional).
4. Mix and add in the dry seasonings – Salt, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Crushed Chili Flakes and mix again.
5. Once the the veggies and the spices are all mixed in, move the veggies to the side and make a hole in the middle (big enough for the burger).
6. Place the frozen burger in the center and allow the burger to cook.
7. Keep moving the veggies around to make sure they do not burn.
8. Flip the burger when it is slightly brown from the bottom side.
9. Allow it to cook from the flip side as well.
10. Once done, flip it one more time and place a slice of cheese on top.
11. Pile the veggies on top of the cheese.
12. For the assembly, toast the Burger Bun a little.
13. Spread some Mayonnaise and place the burger on the bun.
14. Add a few slices of Avocado (optional).
15. Enjoy the Quick Fix Burger.
1. Add or omit any of the ingredients and tailor make it to your taste.