This Tandoori Masala has a universal appeal…..Use it for Tandoori Chicken, Fried Fish, Grill Shrimps or Paneer and Vegetable skewers. The list is endless so be creative!
Coriander Seeds -1 tspCumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Whole Black Peppercorns – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Cayenne Pepper – 1 tsp
Ginger Powder – 1 tsp
Garlic Powder – 1 tsp Paprika – 1 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 2 tsp
- On Medium heat, dry roast Coriander Seeds, Cumin
seeds, Fenugreek Seeds and the Peppercorns. Stir constantly for even
- Once the seeds turn brown and you can get the aroma of the
spices, take it off the flame. Let the seeds cool down and grind to a
- Put in all the rest of the ingredients and mix very well.
- You can store this Masala in an air-tight container for about 2
- Tandoori masala can also be bought at any Indian grocery store.
For recommendations on brands, please e-mail us and we can provide you
with some brand names that we have tried and are really good.