Submitted By: Meenakshi Sharma
1- pkd of soya chunks
1 -big red onion
1- cinnamon sticks
1tbs- ginger garlic paste
salt to taste
1/4 turmeric powder
red chilli powder to taste
2 Tsp-chicken curry masala( i always use MDH)
3 cups of water
3 -tbs oil(vegetable or canola oil)
1. In a medium pan boil 2 cups of water with 1/2 tsp of salt when water is boiling add soya chunks and half cover the pan you’ll see soya chunks gets double in sizes.
2. Take out the pan from the gas and strain all the water from the pan squeeze all the water from soya chunks.
3. Put oil in a pressure cooker when oil gets hot add all the whole garam masala.
4. Add sliced onion fry till it chnges it’s color like pink.
5. Add ginger garlic paste fry about 1/2 min.
6. Add all the masala and fry well about 1 min.
7. Add soya chunks in the masala and fry for about 2 min.
8. Add 1 cup of water and close the lid of pressure cooker.
9. Turn the gas in medium low. After 1 whistle, turn off the gas and wait 10 min.
10. Serve this sabzi with jeera rice or roti
note- soya chunks are very good source of whole protein .you can find soya chunks in every indian store.