A Spicy Indian version of Tequila Sunrise? Yup, you can call it that but only in looks – the taste and the flavors are so much better. This is a great drink recipe to make with an Indian meal. The presentation is just the beginning of the ‘wow’ factor. Make it into a Cocktail or a Mocktail, and everyone is pleased! Cheers to that!
Prep Time: 2 min
Ice Cubes – 3-4
Orange Juice – 1/2 cup
Lime Juice – 1/2, squeeze
Black Salt – 1/4 tsp
Seeds of a Green Chili – to taste
RuhAfza – 1 tsp
Green Chili – for granish
Dash of Tequila or Vodka
1. In a Cocktail Shaker, mix the Ice Cubes, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Black Salt and the Seeds of the Green Chili.
2. Shake to incorporate the ingredients.
3. Pour into a martini glass.
4. Drop in the RuhAfza and allow it to sink to the bottom to create a dramatic effect and a great presentation.
5. Garnish with the Green Chili and serve immediately.
For Cocktail Version:
Add the alcohol of your choice to the shaker. alongwith the Orange Juice etc.
1. Use Grenadine as a substitute for RuhAfza.