Simple as that!
Lassi is a refreshing yogurt beverage that has a cooling effect and is great for the summer months. Though many different types of lassis are available, none are as famous as the renowned Mango Lassi. Enjoy the perfect combination of Mango and Yogurt with this mango lassi recipe and enjoy the summer. 🙂
Ginger Juice (optional)
Powdered Cardamom (optional)
1. Wash, peel, cut and cube Mango.
2. In a blender, take same amount of Mango and Yogurt.
3. To that add in Sugar, Ice and Ginger Juice.
4. Blend it to a smoothie consistency.
5. Pour into a glass and sprinkle some Powdered Cardamom on it and serve immediately.
1. Use a sweet, ripe and a non-fibrous mango for best results.
2. Add in some milk and extra sugar if the yogurt is too sour for.
3. Change out to another fruit for a different flavor.