Tofu is a great alternative for vegetarians and used a lot in Asian style cooking. In this recipe, we have shown a quick, easy and delicious way to make an appetizer or a snack with tofu. The crispy exterior, the soft, almost melt-in-you-mouth insides and a hint of spice, makes this dish one of our all time favorites.
Extra Firm Tofu – 1, 14 oz package
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Soy Sauce – to taste
Chinese Chili Sauce (like Sambal) – to taste
1. Drain liquid from Tofu package.
2. Cut into large pieces and press out excess liquid with a paper towel.
3. Cut tofu into bite size cubes.
4. Heat Oil in a non-stick skillet.
5. Add Tofu and cook on high heat until all sides are light brown.
6. Sprinkle Soy Sauce and Chili Sauce and toss until tofu is well coated.
7. Serve hot.
Detailed Recipe: http://showmethecurry.com/2009/04/27/tofu-stir-fry/html
Check out the ShowMeThecurry YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media:
Easy and fast tofu appetizer , vegetarian appetizer , indo-chinese appetizer,