How many of you are sticking to your New Year’s resolution to eat healthy? Well, here is a simple recipe for Kale Chips that will satisfy your cravings for snacks and help you keep that resolution. Kale is a leafy green vegetable that is super rich in antioxidants and definitely a great addition to your diet.
Kale – 1 bunch, washed well and shaken dry
Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
Chaat Masala – 1/2 tsp or to taste
Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp or to taste
Salt – to taste
Preheat oven to 350F (180C)
1. Break Kale leaves into 3 to 4 inch pieces, discarding the tough middle stem.
2. In a small bowl, mix Olive Oil, Chaat Masala, Red Chili Powder and Salt.
3. Pour mixture over Kale leaves and rub gently so that all leaves are lightly coated with the oil.
4. Arrange the leaves in a single layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or lightly oiled.
5. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until leaves are lightly browned. Do not over bake.
6. Allow chips to cool completely before eating.