There are times when we are looking for a quick snack that’s easy and satisfies us as well. These Curried Chicken Bites are a perfect combination of flavor, texture and the presentation, they honesty look like something that you’d order from a restaurant. Enjoy these as an appetizer, a meal, wrap them and make a roll or as the protein on top of a salad.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs – 1.5lbs (Cut to bite size pieces)
Lemon Juice – 2 Tablespoons
Salt – to taste
Ginger and Garlic Paste – 2 Tablespoons
Curry Powder – 2 Tablespoons
Oil – 2 Tablespoons
Onions – 1 medium, cubed
Green Chilies – to taste
Grape Tomatoes – 5-6, halved
1. In a bowl, marinate the Chicken with Lemon Juice, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste and Curry Powder.
2. Mix well.
3. Cover and allow the Chicken to marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator IF you have time else, skip to the next step.
4. In a large wok or skillet, heat the Oil on high heat.
5. Once the Oil is hot, add in the Onions and the Green Chilies.
6. Stir and cook till the Onions turn translucent.
7. Add in the Chicken and cook.
8. Keep stirring and cooking (uncovered) till the Chicken is done.
9. Turn off the flame and add in the tomatoes.
10. Mix and the Curried Chicken Bites are ready to be served.
1. Don’t have Curry Powder, add in Pav Bhaji Masala or Tandoori Masala or even Sambar Powder, it’ll taste different but will still be great!