Try this super easy recipe for Pasta Salad. It is a great make ahead and take-along dish for picnics and outdoor barbecues. Take it along for a potluck and the presentation will WOW everyone!
Fusilli/Rotini/Corkscrew Pasta – 16 oz (cooked per directions)
Italian Dressing – enough to coat pasta
Green Onions – 4 stalks, chopped
Bell Pepper – 1/2 large, diced
Tomato – 1 large (diced) or handful of grape tomatoes cut in halves.
Black Olives – 1/2 cup, sliced
Pickled Jalapenos – finely chopped (optional)
Italian Seasoning – 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Flakes – to taste
Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper – to taste
Parmesan Cheese – 2 Tbsp (or to taste)
Salt – to taste
1. Cook the pasta al dante as per package directions.
2. Once cooked, drain water and rinse with cold water.
3. Transfer into a big mixing bowl.
4. Combine all ingredients and toss well to coat evenly.
5. Cover and allow it to marinate and chill for atleast an hour.
6. Serve cold.