Try this super easy recipe for Pasta Salad. It is a great make ahead and take-along dish for picnics and outdoor barbecues. Take it along for a potluck or office party and the presentation will WOW everyone!
Fusilli/Rotini/Corkscrew Pasta – 16 oz (cooked per directions)
Italian Dressing – enough to coat pasta
Green Onions – 4 stalks, chopped
Bell Pepper – 1/2 large, diced
Tomato – 1 large (diced) or handful of grape tomatoes cut in halves.
Black Olives – 1/2 cup, sliced
Pickled Jalapenos – finely chopped (optional)
Italian Seasoning – 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Flakes – to taste
Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper – to taste
Parmesan Cheese – 2 Tbsp (or to taste)
Salt – to taste
1. Cook the pasta al dente as per package directions.
2. Once cooked, drain water and rinse with cold water.
3. Transfer into a big mixing bowl.
4. Combine all ingredients and toss well to coat evenly.
5. Cover and allow it to marinate and chill for atleast an hour.
6. Serve cold.
Check out the ShowMeThecurry YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media:
How to make the best pasta salad, cold salad recipes, make ahead ideas for picnics, vegetarian pasta salad, easy potluck recipes, side dish for Italian meal.