There are times we are just not in a mood for elaborate cooking and want something quick, easy and finger-licking good. Here is an Chaat of sorts that I had a small almost-dhaba, I am not a fan of packaged noodles but 1st the name had me curious and then it was the ingenious way he fused the dish, that had me hooked!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Packaged Noodles (Ramen of any variety) – 2
Water – 1.5 cups (or 1/2 the amount suggested on the package)
Tomato – 1, chopped
Onion – 1/2 medium, chopped
Green Chillies – to taste, chopped
Bell Pepper – to taste, chopped & optional
Sev – to taste
Cilantro – to taste, chopped
Lime or Lemon Juice – to taste
1. Boil half the amount of Water suggested on the package.
2. Crush the Noodles in the package.
3. Open and remove the packaged spices etc.
4. Toss the Noodles into the Water.
5. Add in the packaged Spices or use your own.
6. Mix and cook till the Water is absorbed by the Noodles.
7. Turn off the flame and add in the Onions, Tomatoes, Bell Pepper and Green Chillies.
8. Mix and allow the Onions to warm up with the heat of the Noodles.
9. Transfer to a serving dish.
10. Just before serving, top with some Sev, Cilantro and with a dash of Lime or Lemon Juice.
11. Serve hot.
2 thoughts on “Noodle Bhel Recipe – A Quick Snack”
Glad you enjoyed it.