Submitted by: Kranthi Devineni
1 lb chicken drumsticks
1 cup plain yogurt
4 green chilies
1 medium sized onion (finely chopped)
1 small root of ginger
3 cloves garlic
Salt and black pepper to taste
4 tbsp oil
Cilantro for garnishing
1. Blend green chilies, ginger, garlic, and black pepper to a fine paste.
2. Add yogurt to this mix.
3. Marinate chicken drumsticks with the above mix and leave it for an hour.
4. In a non-stick pan, heat enough oil and let onions fry until brown.
5. Add chicken drumsticks to the onions and fry them until done.
6. Add some salt to taste and garnish with cilantro.