Rice Crispies is every kid’s favorite and here is a perfect combination of the ‘taste’ and the ‘look’ without the usual mess and so very easy to make. Forget about the kids, I was so excited the 1st time I laid my eyes on these fantastic treats! Ice Cream Coney Treats are here to stay!
Prep time: 0 min
Cook time: 10 min
Serves: 6-8 small cones
Rice Puffs Cereal – 1 cup
Butter – 1/2 tbsp
Mini Marshmallows – 2/3 cup
Ice Cream Cones – as needed
Sprinkles – assorted (optional)
1. Melt the butter in an open pan on medium heat.
2. Once the butter has melted, add in the Marshmallows and allow them to melt as well.
3. Turn off the stove and add in the Rice Puff Cereal. Mix well.
4. Allow the mixture to cool down for a couple of minutes.
5. Take a little bit of mixture and stuff it into the cone to form it like an ice-cream cone.
6. Roll in sprinkles and it’s ready to serve.
1. For a variation-
– Lay the mixture on a wax paper, flatten it out and cut with cookie cutter.
– Make balls or Ladoos