Submitted by: Kranthi Devineni
200 gms paneer
1/2 cup corn flour
1/2 cup maida (all-purpose flour)
3 tsp egg white
1/4 tsp ajinomoto
5-6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
6 green chilies, chopped
3-4 tsp ginger-garlic paste
3 tsp soya sauce
Few coriander leaves, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped finely
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. Cut the paneer into triangular shape pieces. Apply salt, 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste to these pieces and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Mix corn flour, maida, egg white, ginger-garlic paste, salt in a bowl and make a batter using little water.
3. Dip the paneer pieces in this batter and fry in hot oil until golgen.
4. Heat oil in another pan and fry the chopped garlic cloves. Also add chopped green chilies and fry for a while.
5. Now add soya sauce, spring onions, fried paneer pieces, 2 cups water and allow to simmer.
6. Take 3 tsp corn flour, 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Add this to the above paneer pieces and mix well until the sauce thickens.
7. Add salt, ajinomoto, coriander leaves and mix well. Serve hot with plain rice.
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes