Submitted by: Priyaudai
ginger garlic paste 2 tblpn
turmeric powder 1/4tspn
red chilli powder 1/2 tspn
curry leaves 1string
corriander leaves 1/4 cup
mustard seeds for frying
oil 3 to 4 tsps
1. Boil the eggs and cut in to halves.
2. Heat the kadai, pour oil in to it.
3. After getting it hot, pop mustard seeds
4. Add curry leaves,green chillies,turmeric powder,red chilli powder, onion,ginger garlic paste and cook for 3 mins.
5. Now add tomato in to it, fry well till the oil get seperates..
6. Add salt in to it, finally the egg (stir it carefully so that the egg does not break up).
7. Garnish with corriander leaves.
8. Serve hot with chapathi or puri.
Hope it’ll be a mouth watering recipe.
ShowMeTheCurry Notes: Priya, this is an awesome recipe and I have made it and served it with Dosa and it was great. Thanks again for sharing!