Garlic Bread adds an amazing aroma and flavor to Italian food. An Italian meal just can’t be complete without this wonderful, flavorful and so easy to make addition. Enjoy our favorite recipe for Garlic Bread made with fresh garlic and a little green chili for that little kick!
Prep Time – 5 min
Cook Time – 15 min (including toasting time)
Minced Green Chilies (optional)
Salt (if using unsalted Butter)
1. Depending on the bread you have, melt the required amount of Butter in a skillet.
2. Once melted, add in minced Garlic and Green Chilies.
3. Once mixed in add Salt (if you are using Unsalted Butter) and a pinch of dried Oregano.
4. Once the Garlic is cooked and has got a little color, take it off the flame.
5. Slice your bread to desired thickness and brush some of the mixture on it on one side.
6. Toast either in an Oven (350 degrees F until golden, approx 5-6 mins) or a Taster Oven till it is a little browned at the edges.
7. Serve hot with Pasta or Lasagna.
Check out the ShowMeThecurry YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media:
How to make fresh garlic bread, easy garlic bread recipe, the best garlic bread recipe using fresh garlic cloves, spicy garlic bread.