With all the holidays and festivals around the corner, we are always looking for new and fresh ideas to put smiles on the faces of the ones we love. Diwali, Dushera, Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years, this Paneer Sandwiches are sure to please. What we love is that they are easy to make and since they are not fried, they are a great alternate to the mess of frying. Enjoy your holidays and enjoy these crispy goodness of flavor.
1. Slice the Paneer into desired thickness and in an even number of pieces. Keep aside.
2. Blend the Pickle in a spice-grinder, remove all seeds or stones that can’t be ground. Keep aside.
3. Season the Panko Breadcrumbs with a bit of Salt and Tandoori Masala or spice mix of your choice in a bowl. Keep aside.
4. Melt the Butter in a bowl. Keep aside.
5. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
6. Spread parchment paper on a Baking Tray or lightly spray some some cooking oil.
7. Spread some Pickle Masala on one side of the Paneer. Place another slice of Paneer as in a sandwich. Press gently.
8. Dip the sandwich in the melted Butter. Drip off excess.
9. Now coat the sandwich with the Panko Breadcrumbs. Coat all sides.
10. Place the sandwich on the baking tray.
11. Repeat process until all the Paneer slices are done and on the baking tray.
12. Place into the heated oven for 10 minutes, turning once in-between.
13. Remove once done and serve hot.