This Chocolate Pudding is great and not just for Vegans and Lactose-sensitive folks, yes, everyone is going to love it! The Avocados provide such beautiful creaminess to the dessert that you won’t miss the cream at all. And oh, did we forget to mention how much healthier it is for you? – shhhh, it’s our little secret!
Prep Time: 10 min
Chill Time: 15 min. minimum
Makes: 5 X 1/4cup servings (approx)
Ripe Avocados – 2, cubed
Overripe Banana – 1, sliced
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp or to taste
Honey/Maple Syrup – 2 tbsp or to taste
Soy Milk (or any other vegan milk)- 2 tbsp or as needed
Vanilla Extract – 1/4 tsp
Grated dark chocolate for garnish (optional)
1. Blend all the ingredients (except the grated chocolate).
2. Add a little milk at a time to get to the desired consistency.
3. Adjust the sweetness to your liking.
4. Pour the pudding into pre-chilled ramekins or into glass bowls.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 min.
6. Garnish with grated chocolate (optional) and serve.