Cleaning your microwave is very important but you don’t want to clean it with a spray that has chemicals. After all, you will be heating your food in the same place. Go Green and use this method that will make you smile and feel good from the inside! Here is ShowMeTheCurry’s take on cleaning your microwave:
1. Take a microwave safe mug or a bowl.
2. Fill it up to 3/4th of the way full.
3. Put it in the Microwave and turn it on high for 2-3 minutes.
4. Let it sit in the Microwave for another 5 minutes.
5. Allow the condensation from the water to loosen up the dirt, the grit and the grime.
6. Open after 5 minutes and clean with a paper towel or a washcloth.