This Chocolate Pudding is great and not just for Vegans and Lactose-sensitive folks, yes, everyone is going to love it! The Avocados provide such beautiful creaminess to the dessert that one won;t miss the cream at all. And oh did we forget to mention how much healthier it is for you? – shhhh, it’s our little secret!
Prep Time: 10 min
Chill Time: 15 min. minimum
Makes: 5 X 1/4cup servings (approx)
Ripe Avocados – 2, cubed
Overripe Banana – 1, sliced
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp or to taste
Honey/Maple Syrup – 2 tbsp or to taste
Soy Milk (or any other vegan milk)- 2 tbsp or as needed
Vanilla Extract – 1/4 tsp
Grated dark chocolate for garnish (optional)
1. Blend all the ingredients (except the grated chocolate).
2. Add a little milk at a time to get to the desired consistency.
3. Adjust the sweetness to your liking.
4. Pour the pudding into pre-chilled ramekins or into glass bowls.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 min.
6. Garnish with grated Chocolate (optional) and serve.