Submitted by:Chitra Anban
1 cup – Mushroom
2-3 – Green Cillis
soya sauce – 1 table spoon
1/2-1spoon – pepper powder(depends on the qty)
Ginger garlic paste
onion – 1 finely chopped
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
1. In a pan, pour sunflower oil.
2. Add onion and fry.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, green chillis, curry leaves.
4. Mix well.
5. Add mushroom (chopped) and stir well on low flame.
6. Add pepper powder, soya sauce and salt to taste and cook well.
7. Add coriander leaves and seve hot.