What a busy world we live in today! Sometimes just getting a hot meal on the table is hard for a lot of us. Preplanning the next days meal and remembering to soak the beans overnight can sounld like an insurmountable task. This Quick Tip will help you take the fear out of pre-planning and fearlessly make the beans without any hesitation. Enjoy your beans today…
1. Wash and rinse the beans.
2. Soak in a pan with fresh water, making sure that the beans are well submerged.
3. Bring the beans and the water in the saucepan to a boil.
4. Allow them to boil for atleast 5 minutes.
5. Turn the flame off, cover the sauce pan with a tight lid and allow it to sit for an hour.
6. After that 1 hour, the beans will be at the stage they would be had you soaked overnight.
7. Works great with whole beans like Kidney beans, Garbanzo beans, black eyed peas etc.