When Cantaloupe is in season, try this light and refreshing recipe for Cantaloupe Milk Shake. It’ll cool down even the hottest of summer days!
Cantaloupe – 1 cup
Milk – ½ cup (approx.)
Ice – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 Tbsp (to taste)
Elaichi Powder (Cardamom) – ¼ tsp
1. Fill one cup with Cantaloupe.
2. Pour Milk over Cantaloupe until cup is filled to the top.
3. Pour Milk and Cantaloupe into a blender.
4. Add Ice, Sugar and Elaichi Powder.
5. Blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Serve immediately.
7. Serves 2
For an extra creamy version, try adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the mix — Yummy!