Submitted By: Deepika
Preperation Time: 20 Minutes
Rice flour – 1 cup
Grated onion – 1
Ginger mashed – 4
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Channa Dal – 3 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
oil – 10 tsp
1. Soak the dal in water for 10-15 min.
2. Mix rice flour,grated onion,mashed garlic ,red chilli powder,salt and drained dal (no water at all) like a chapati dough.
3. Divide the dough into pieces and roll them into balls.
4. Grease a frying pan with a little oil all over.
5. Take one of the balls of dough and flatten it all along the frying pan.
6. Make about 10 holes on the dough pan and spread oil all over the pan.
7. Finally fry the pan and enjoy with either ketchup or yogurt 🙂
ShowMeTheCurry notes: Thanks, Deepika, for this awesome evening snack recipe.